1. Flight School & Student Agreement
Learn To Fly Melbourne is committed to offering a supportive learning environment for students to achieve their flight training goals. Learn To Fly Melbourne will endeavor to:
- Provide high quality learning environment to support student to reach their flight training goals;
- Provide a safe, clean, supportive learning environment for student flight training without discrimination on any level including but not exclusive to religion, sex, age, disability and race;
- Provide constructive feedback and support to students and an ongoing commitment to the student success.
Students will endeavor to:
- Take responsibility for the management of their own individual flight training progression and development;
- Adhere to Learn To Fly Melbourne procedures and policies
- Represent the school as a responsible ambassador through exemplary conduct on and off flight school;
- Inform and report flight instructor or management staff of any concerns or issues as they arise in a timely manner. Constructive feedback can be reported to email@example.com
2.1 Rates and charges are subject to change without notice.
2.2 Learn To Fly Melbourne will collect full payment of total Course Fees payable prior to commencement.
2.3 Payment Methods
Learn To Fly Melbourne accepts the following payment:
- Online payment on our website
- EFTPOS - Credit, debit, visa, master, amex cards (surcharges may apply)
- Bank Transfers
- For direct deposit payments please see a recent invoice or use the below details: Learn To Fly Melbourne Pty Ltd
- BSB: 032-108
- Account No: 112-684
- Reference for payment -Student number or student name)
- Please advise the remittance slip (or screenshot of receipt) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org once the payment has been made.
- Flight Training and Theory Bookings
- Student bookings must be made in advance and can be done so on site; at the front desk; via email - email@example.com; Or over the phone by calling our booking coordinator on (03) 9580 4096
- Bookings are subject to Instructor and Aircraft availability. Learn To Fly Melbourne will endeavour to schedule regular bookings for Students with regular Instructors, although Students are encouraged to book in advance to secure preferred dates, times and Instructors. Phone lines are open 10am to 6pm AEST.
- Learn To Fly Melbourne reserves the right to cancel flight without notice. Students must provide a minimum of 72 hours notice to make any changes to booking time or date.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the booking will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the booking will incur a $150 cancellation fee
- No-show on a booking will incur a 100% fee of the booking.
- These fees are applicable to both flight and theory bookings. All cancellations made within our cancellation period must be substantiated with a valid medical certificate or a full charge applies.
- Cancellations must be made via phone. SMS; voicemail; Or email cancellations are not accepted.
5. Refund Policy
5.1 Refunds a) Refund will only be given before the course starts. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Learn To Fly Melbourne Pty Ltd using the Request for Refund form. Response to the request will be provided in writing within fourteen (14 days) and refunds will be processed within twenty eight (28) days from the receipt of the request.
b) Refund applications placed after course commencement can only be in relation to Tuition Fees pre-paid. Tuition fees are specified in this Course Acceptance Agreement and do not include estimated additional charges and costs outlined herein where the items have already been obtained or used or are retained by the student. Learn To Fly Melbourne is not able to provide any refunds for fees paid to third parties such as accommodation, health insurance etc.
c) Where more than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to course commencement date is given to Learn To Fly Melbourne, or in the event of a student’s visa application being rejected, all course fees paid and all tuition fees, will be refunded.
d) Where less than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to course commencement date is given to Learn To Fly Melbourne, student will be charged an administration fee of AU$1,500. Other than that, all course fees paid and all tuition fees, will be refunded.
e) Where a student does not commence the course on the agreed start date and subsequently provides notice of withdrawal from the course, there is no refund of the tuition fee for that study period. Any additional fees that have been paid for future study periods will be refunded.
f) Where the student commences the course and withdraws during the study period, or where Learn To Fly Melbourne has cause to cancel the student’s enrolment due to misbehaviour, breached visa conditions, or failure to pay due fees, no refund is payable for that study period. Any additional fees that have been paid for future study periods will be refunded.
g) Refunds are paid to the student or the person who made the payment, unless the enrolment has been made through an education agent where the refund may be made through the agent who enrolled the student. Refunds are made in Australian dollars and will be made electronic bank transfer. The applicant making the request for refund should provide the preferred bank account details at the time of making the request.
h) Payment of a refund application by Learn To Fly Melbourne to the student will cancel a student’s enrolment.
5.2 Refund based on LTF cancelling or deferring a course
- LTF reserves the right to cancel a course, change the start dates of a course, or change the course program at any time. Where LTF cancels a course prior to its commencement date, all fees and charges paid to - LTF will be refunded within fourteen (14) days of the advice of course change.
- Where a course has been deferred and the new date is unacceptable to the student, all fees paid will be refunded to the student within fourteen (14) of the notice of rescheduling.
- Where a course is cancelled by after it has commenced but before the expected end date, the balance of fees paid for the portion of the course not yet delivered will be refunded within fourteen (14) days.
5.3 Request for Refunds
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the School Operations Manager of Learn To Fly Melbourne using the Request for Refund form. Response to the request will be provided in writing within fourteen (14 days) and refunds will be processed within twenty eight (28) days from the receipt of the request.
- All refunds, course transfers and credits must be approved by the School Operations Manager.
- Refunds are paid to the student or the person who made the payment, unless the enrolment has been made through an education agent where the refund may be made through the agent who enrolled the student. Refunds are made in Australian dollars and will be made electronic bank transfer. The applicant making the request for refund should provide the preferred bank account details at the time of making the request.